Public Arts Commission
- 5:30 p.m.
- The 2nd Tuesday of each month at 5:30 p.m.
- City Hall, Conference Room 204
|Corrine Vegterfirstname.lastname@example.org||April 2020|
|Ann Mehaffyemail@example.com||April 2020|
|Brian Vegterfirstname.lastname@example.org||April 2019|
|Damon Roseemail@example.com||April 2019|
|Mary Millerfirstname.lastname@example.org||April 2018|
|Fred Warner, Jr.||email@example.com||Staff|
Agendas & Minutes
View most recent agendas and minutes.
The Public Arts Commission is a volunteer advisory group which became effective April 10, 2014. Click here for Ordinance No. 3332, creating the Baker City Public Arts Commission.
- City Staff Representative: Fred Warner, Jr., City Manager (term determined by Council)
- These are public meetings and all citizens are invited and encouraged to attend.
- As stated in the ordinance, of the 5 voting members, initially, 2 will have 3-year terms (positions 1 and 2) , 2 will have 2-year terms (positions 3 and 4) and 1 will have a one-year term (position 5). At the end of each initial term, all terms will thereafter be three 3 years.
This interactive steel sculpture entitled "Go Ahead" was created by Don Herman of Baker City. This piece was the first Art on Loan piece. It was installed on October 6, 2016 and is located in beautiful Central Park.
Our newest addition to the Art on Loan Project, Blazing Shadows, by Corrine Vetger. This piece is located in Central Park and will be on display through Fall of 2018.